HT setup problems

galenc1

Once some spouses get to actually hear what good speakers sound like, they realize the size is not such a problem.

I have a number of large speakers in my living room and have never heard any negative comments about their size. I've heard a lot of positive comments about their sound.

Once some spouses get to actually hear what good speakers sound like, they realize the size is not such a problem.

I have a number of large speakers in my living room and have never heard any negative comments about their size. I've heard a lot of positive comments about their sound.

or get your "better half" involved into HT and let
her pick curtains or TV stand (like I did) or something else and she’ll turn into HT fan
instantly!

:)

Depends on what projector you get or course. But I will say 100% that my Epsom does not rival a pioneer kuro at all in picture quality. However if you saw my projector and didn't own a kuro (used to the black levels) you would think it was a pretty darn close to a good LCD/led picture quality. What I will say is that a screen that large adds SO MUCH MORE to the experience. I mean do you enjoy the movies? If so that is why cause most on here have better sound in their homes than most cinemas! So add the big screen and some pop corn and cinemas are a thing of the past. I only go out if I can't wait to see something. Which is almost never anymore.

my friend just bought a st series 60 inch plasma and when he came over he was pissed he bought that instead of something like what i have for a lot less money if that tells you how good the picture can be. i only spent 1150$ for an AT 106" screen that has a lifetime warranty and a two year warranty on the projector.

Wives are funny: I asked my wife what if I brought 2 mores subs and she said move to the basement, lol. I do have an area in the basement for a theater but, I know I will not use it much.

The Ideal of 3 levels of speakers should help the front stage a lot. I think your will like.

Wives are funny: I asked my wife what if I brought 2 mores subs and she said move to the basement, lol. I do have an area in the basement for a theater but, I know I will not use it much.

The Ideal of 3 levels of speakers should help the front stage a lot. I think your will like.

you jealous that I have 4 18's and you don't? Lol