When is the forum going to be Chrome compatible??????????????

SuBXeRo

Oh Amy, i was hoping you were still around!! You always give the best answers. Sounds good to me! The new site is....Its going to take some getting used to. I don't think its as direct as the old one but the tie in of Paul W here and there is fantastic. I think it's a good tribute to the man. Kudos to the development team!

• Moderators

Oh Amy, i was hoping you were still around!! You always give the best answers. Sounds good to me! The new site is....Its going to take some getting used to. I don't think its as direct as the old one but the tie in of Paul W here and there is fantastic. I think it's a good tribute to the man. Kudos to the development team!

I am! 13 years last month. Crazy.

Our goal was to simplify the site, and of course, make it look cool. I hope you can get used to it quickly! The search function is much better as well.

And yes, we worked hard on the historical information, and will continue to add to it!

Thanks for your comments [:)]

i don't think many audio brands have a history like klipsch does. I have a Paul W Klipsch biography that i have been reading and he truly was a fascinating man.

I'm young, i'll bounce back and get used to it. Congrats on the 13 years!!! thats a good accomplishment considering being with any company for a length of time of a decade or more i'd say is pretty rare these days.

• 1 month later...

Is there a way to access previous posts that I have replied to? I sometimes use that feature instead of asking the same old question.

Also how about access to private messages that I have been involved in? Same reason.

Maybe these are available and I just haven't figured it out yet.

Is the warning points something like 3 strikes and you are out? (Banned from forum)

• Moderators

Is there a way to access previous posts that I have replied to? I sometimes use that feature instead of asking the same old question.

Also how about access to private messages that I have been involved in? Same reason.

Both of those can be found in the upper right, drop down under your user name. Click My Content to see your posts, and Personal Messenger to see your private conversations.

The warning points is just a way to see who is repeatedly causing problems. There's no set procedure for banning - just depends on the nature of the offense.

• Like 1