Spikes...

usmcavenger

Just moved from Japan where my house had only tile floors to California where I'll now be setting up my RF-7ii's on carpet. I can't remember if the carpet spikes came with the speakers but either way I can't find them. Does anyone know where'd I'd be able to get two sets that fit the RF-7ii? And also, during the move one of the grills have been cracked and the fabric is even torn a bit. Do you know if I can order a new grill from Klipsch? Man I hate moving :(

• Like 1

gotta love military moves. i am sure they pay the lowest bidder to move stuff. although when i moved from japan they did a substantially better job. although maybe the navy hires better movers. i know when i was in vmfat 101 in san diego the company that moved me there was complete garbage. and my final move i did myself and i only broke one thing. my ps3, and that was my fault and it literally happened when we were unloading the moving truck half way across the country at the new place.

anyways yeah you should be able to call klipsch since that is current reference line and order new grills and they will probably throw the feet in for free. good luck. Semper Fi!