• Announcements

• Chad

Login Help   08/01/16

IMPORTANT: Member accounts now use your display name (the handle that is displayed next to your posts, which may have been different from your username on the old forums) for logging in. If you have forgotten your display name or password, you can click the "forgot password" link and have your display name emailed to you with an option to also reset your password.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kg4guy

Gig

5 posts in this topic

Here are some photo's from the Breast Cancer Fundraiser I provided music for at the Nesbit Estate here in Santa Barbara I use 3 Danley subs with a pair of KP302's on tripods the combo sounded amazing the Danley's provided amazing punch and the event was on the guys polo field. Here is a link to some photo's that were sent to me from one of the photographers -copy and paste http://lispystudios.nextproof.com/galleries/thinkpink

Nice pictures, bet it sounded fantastic!

I do have a question though... I don't know who's who in the pictures but the reason you don't have any closer pictures of the Ferrari's is???

[;)]

LOL behind is the polo house the horses live better than most people the main house is about 100 yards away Patrick Nesbit the owner is the owner of the Embassy Suites hotels.

I see no picutures? Or a link to pictures?