Rare Star Wars Edition Klipsch Speakers

Youthman

• Moderators

I've decided to sell my uber rare Star Wars Limited Collectors Edition Promedia 2.1 speakers. These speakers were previously owned and used by George Lucas himself during the filming of Episode III Revenge of the Sith. This was a very limited production with only 1000 units made. The speakers cabinets are made from grey plutonium obtained from the planet Naboo. The blue power light on the front of the main control pod is made from plasma (the same material the lightsaber blade is made from). From a design standpoint, they are light years ahead of anything out on the market today.

The sound emitted from the Star Wars Edition Promedia 2.1 is absolutely stellar and quite frankly out of this world. These are truly upper audiophile quality and make the Jubilees sound like a BOSE Wave Radio.

I don't want to have to deal with Paypal fees so Western Union is my preferred method of payment. If shipping is needed, I would recommend using a Pod Racer since it should get there the same day it ships.

Priced to sell at $49,624.13. These probably won't last through the weekend so may the force be with you.

Klipsch-StarWars1.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars2.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars3.jpg

• Like 2

I was interested until I read that the blue light is actually the same plasma material as a light saber. I would be too afraid to adjust the bass or the volume. I need all my fingers, otherwise PayPal would be already in transit to your account. GLWS!

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
I've decided to sell my uber rare Star Wars Limited Collectors Edition Promedia 2.1 speakers. These speakers were previously owned and used by George Lucas himself during the filming of Episode III Revenge of the Sith.

Is that George Lucas, the billionaire, or George Lucas, the gardener from Plant City, Florida?

Edited by wvu80
  • Like 1

I've decided to sell my uber rare Star Wars Limited Collectors Edition Promedia 2.1 speakers. These speakers were previously owned and used by George Lucas himself during the filming of Episode III Revenge of the Sith. This was a very limited production with only 1000 units made. The speakers cabinets are made from grey plutonium obtained from the planet Naboo. The blue power light on the front of the main control pod is made from plasma (the same material the lightsaber blade is made from). From a design standpoint, they are light years ahead of anything out on the market today.

The sound emitted from the Star Wars Edition Promedia 2.1 is absolutely stellar and quite frankly out of this world. These are truly upper audiophile quality and make the Jubilees sound like a BOSE Wave Radio.

I don't want to have to deal with Paypal fees so Western Union is my preferred method of payment. If shipping is needed, I would recommend using a Pod Racer since it should get there the same day it ships.

Priced to sell at $49,624.13. These probably won't last through the weekend so may the force be with you.

Klipsch-StarWars1.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars2.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars3.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars1.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars2.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars3.jpg

can I trade you a pair of jubilees -

Edited by Randyh

Klipsch-StarWars1.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars2.jpg

Klipsch-StarWars3.jpg

some charities would pick these up for free - as long as they do still work -