The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
jordan122345

2 pairs of mint klipsch rs62ii and 1 pair mint klipsch rs42ii

I am selling a few pairs of very nice surround speakers. I have 2 sets of the klipsch rs62ii AMD 1 set of the klipsch rs42ii. All 3 pairs are mint and also purchased from an authorized seller as well. I am looking at best offer for now. So please send me your best reasonable offer. I hanks ron and I will get pictures up soon

Pretty sure a starting price is gonna be a must. We do not bid on items on the forums. Also out your location and if your willing to ship. Good luck.

Pretty sure a starting price is gonna be a must. We do not bid on items on the forums. Also out your location and if your willing to ship. Good luck.

Sorry about that. I am in Denver Colorado I am willing to ship at buyer expense of as well as PayPal fees. So lets say $360 for the rs42ii and $560 for the rs62ii for all 3 sets being basically brand new. I hope these prices are out of line.

I figured I would have more interest. Granted it's early but still

Even though your prices are reasonable, to most it is still a substantial purchase. They will sell don't you worry.

I am still trying my best to butter up my bride.[D][;)]

Bill

Just so you know someone is reading this: I want the RS-62s, but due to my wife needing an engine overhaul a few months ago for the 2004 Jeep, funds are not available, unless I sell a kidney. It tapped me out and made me miss out on a few sweet deals here, including the some nice floor standing RF-63's I wanted even more. They will sell, dont worry.

funds are not available, unless I sell a kidney.

I went to the hospital this weekend for kidney stones. I'll gladly buy your kidney if you've never had kidney stone trouble. [:P]

I am selling a few pairs of very nice surround speakers. I have 2 sets of the klipsch rs62ii AMD 1 set of the klipsch rs42ii. All 3 pairs are mint and also purchased from an authorized seller as well. I am looking at best offer for now. So please send me your best reasonable offer. I hanks ron and I will get pictures up soon

A few pics of.It he 62's

post-52864-1381986118438_thumb.jpg

Have you sold the RS62ii's? Send me pics of all of them. Sides, top, front,

etc. Email me at clinton43613@gmail.com

I will get them tomorrow after work for ya still have two pair left. Sold one

No I don't. But I do have a pair of perfect rs52ii's

Can you send me a price for the pair of 52s please use Jeep810@gmail.com

Thanks

TC

Did the 52's go? If not PM me a price and pics. I'm interested!