2 pairs of mint klipsch rs62ii and 1 pair mint klipsch rs42ii

jordan122345

I am selling a few pairs of very nice surround speakers. I have 2 sets of the klipsch rs62ii AMD 1 set of the klipsch rs42ii. All 3 pairs are mint and also purchased from an authorized seller as well. I am looking at best offer for now. So please send me your best reasonable offer. I hanks ron and I will get pictures up soon

Pretty sure a starting price is gonna be a must. We do not bid on items on the forums. Also out your location and if your willing to ship. Good luck.

Sorry about that. I am in Denver Colorado I am willing to ship at buyer expense of as well as PayPal fees. So lets say $360 for the rs42ii and $560 for the rs62ii for all 3 sets being basically brand new. I hope these prices are out of line.

Just so you know someone is reading this: I want the RS-62s, but due to my wife needing an engine overhaul a few months ago for the 2004 Jeep, funds are not available, unless I sell a kidney. It tapped me out and made me miss out on a few sweet deals here, including the some nice floor standing RF-63's I wanted even more. They will sell, dont worry.

I am selling a few pairs of very nice surround speakers. I have 2 sets of the klipsch rs62ii AMD 1 set of the klipsch rs42ii. All 3 pairs are mint and also purchased from an authorized seller as well. I am looking at best offer for now. So please send me your best reasonable offer. I hanks ron and I will get pictures up soon

A few pics of.It he 62's

post-52864-1381986118438_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...