conditioner/surge question

Schu

yes... indeed bass is, how shall I say it, more controlled. on wall power, bass seemed more bloated and unfocused. there is no shortage of bass on surge protector, it's just crisper and cleaner... but you are correct, slightly less of it. I have readjusted my EQ very slightly to compensate.

The Panmax is made to work with HT use. The noise from the amps plugged into the wall directly may be related to both of them fighting for the earth ground. Class D amps are so efficient compared to the other amps that it sounds like a great ideal to run HT, Full range mains with a class D amp. It also makes more power available to the rest of the equipment on the curcuiit. Just my 0.02. :ph34r: Besides, I am getting tired of super heavy gear,lol.

you may have a really good point... I pluged both amps into the same wall outlet, different sockets... I may try a seperate wall outlet for the left and right... but really, 2 channel sound(both digital and analog) is so good right now.