Wow!

Well, here we are at last! A shiny new forum! I just finally getting to check it out, but so far this is pretty nice. Like the much nicer formatting options for posting as well. Not as flaky as the old system. If I had a dollar for everytime I lost a post and just did not have the energy to retype it..... :rolleyes:

EDIT - Oh good, the post editing also works nicely. BTW, what happened to the "Listening Right Now" section that was under the 2-channel section? - Err, nevermind! I found it. It was moved into the "Entertainment" section! :huh:

Testing a image post.... (me with the singer from Damnation Angels - Pelle K at ProgPower XIV this past September.)

IMG_6555Small_zps266d1053.jpg

Well it took me less tries to get into the forum than it does to sign up for Obamacare, but I am glad the forum is back up and running. The layout looks great and on behalf of my fellow Klipscheads, thanks to all those who dragged our forum into the 21st century.

All Hail the "Queen".

And she also has a new pic, very nice but I think Amy may be an alien, instead of aging she is getting younger, not normal but looking good either way !

This will not help you with warnings.... Be careful....