Klipsch Forum

Chad,

Thank you for all the work on the new forum. I didn't realize how addicted I was to the forum 'till it wasn't 'live' any more. I know how difficult it is to migrate a forum and can't even imagine the difficulty with a forum of this size.

Great work and well done. As always, there will be some growing pains, but so far I like the look and feel.

:D

• Like 1

PS... we need a spelll check!

Spell check is built in to most web browsers these days, therefore negating the need for a plugin on the forums.

I have spell check on almost everything but not here in the new forum. I agree spell check would be a good addition and is something that I have missed on the new forum.

Your log in "twisty" word is 90% of the time unreadable on my 1080P (1920 x 1080) monitors. The audio log in is a joke and is totally jumbled nonsense. So I have to continuously hit the new twisty thingy to get something that is legible.

JJK

• Administrators

Your log in "twisty" word is 90% of the time unreadable on my 1080P (1920 x 1080) monitors. The audio log in is a joke and is totally jumbled nonsense. So I have to continuously hit the new twisty thingy to get something that is legible.

JJK

That is called a CAPTCHA, and yes sometimes it can be a pain (believe me, I hate the things), but a necessary evil to help keep out spammers. The good news is you should only see it when you are registering for an account or have forgotten your password.

• Like 1

• Administrators

PS... we need a spelll check!

Spell check is built in to most web browsers these days, therefore negating the need for a plugin on the forums.

I have spell check on almost everything but not here in the new forum. I agree spell check would be a good addition and is something that I have missed on the new forum.

PM sent.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I cant get on with my original monaker,,,SO hear I go with a new name,,,,BUT AMY knows who I am,,,,I keep getting..."Default mail is not properly installed" Well it recognizes me this way...Go figure,,

Please see my reply in the other thread (only need to post about it once)

• Like 1

I cant get on with my original monaker,,,SO hear I go with a new name,,,,BUT AMY knows who I am,,,,I keep getting..."Default mail is not properly installed" Well it recognizes me this way...Go figure,,

Might be nice to tell which other thread you are talking about. Or post it again here where the comment was made or would that be too hard?

• Administrators

Might be nice to tell which other thread you are talking about. Or post it again here where the comment was made or would that be too hard?

I'm sure since he made 2 identical posts on the same thing, he would figure it out.

• Like 1