I'm Renting The Farmhouse.

We could have the gathering by the pool at the hotel.

Oh wait.... I think Ian said there was no pool at the hotel.

:ph34r:

I'm never going to live that down.

That was the Holiday Inn Express and I would have bet money there was no pool.

Although a few years later I got in the pool and it was totally gross... GROSSS.

But then again I didn't get there in time for Travis and his portable frozen margarita machine by the pool.

• 3 weeks later...

I need to start getting numbers in order to plan.

I just spoke with the manager of the Super 8. He wants our business and is anxious to accommodate us. However, we need to have 10 room commitments in order to get a lower "package" rate, including a cut rate for the meeting room. He only has one meeting room now, and it is large enough to host a hundred people. We will have to keep it to a volume low enough so as to not interfere with his doing business. We can also use the patio and courtyard area for a BBQ (I'm going to feed us once-Saturday.). I'm thinking that we might also have a silent auction Saturday (Clean out your audio closet.) while we listen to some gear (Bring what you want to plug in). Ideas are welcome...but COME PARTY.

Please post if you'll attend; my count will start after this post. If you'll stay at the Super 8, please state so in your post, and which (or both) nights- Friday/Saturday.

I told Gary, the manager, that I'd get back with him in two weeks.

If you don't want to post, then PM me.

Edited by ssh