I'm Renting The Farmhouse.

i have over 800 miles to drive and never been to hope so could somebody allow me more info. is there a ground zero for the party or main gathering places like a schedule. idk anything other than i want to be there to party and my wife will get be back to somewhere to sleep it off

• Like 2

Super 8 appears to be the place of choice. SSH indicates they have a nice room we can set up equipment in.

Make your own decision...but those who've indicated they are coming constitute a critical mass for a major HOOT! I am looking forward to it...

Looks like we will be treated to an open house at the new Klipsch museum as well. Depending on how she is feeling, I wouldn't be shocked for Ms. Valerie to put in an appearance...though I would not count on it.

Dave

I really dont mind what happens, although what has been said sounds very very good. I would like to hear some vrds and other legendary amps and meet others that understand that quality sound reproduction equals klipsch. And definately the museum artifacts would be a dream come true. I travel a couple times a month although 6-700miles is my limit due to neck and back issues. Not knowing where anything is and trying to centrally locate myself to see,watch.learn and have fun with fellow members. I will also bring some quality booze.

• Like 2

I'm waiting on the open house time to post specifics, but we will meet at the Super 8 in Hope March 28th and 29th. When making reservations, tell them you're with the Klipsch group. I'll feed us BBQ Saturday, probably late afternoon. I'll go to Hope within the next two weeks to see the meeting room and meet with Gary, the manager. Bring music and gear that you want to enjoy or sell at a silent auction. I'll have PCats, an OPPO, and arrange for a pre. Post if you want to bring hardware or speakers, please, so I'll know what else I need to arrange.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

SSH

i've seen this thread from the beginning but never opened it until now. Suggestions. change the title to Farm House / Hope Gathering / March 2014

i can't make it but i am willing to donate money to help with food / drink / whatever. maybe others will to.

Edited by Budman