I'm Renting The Farmhouse.

Looks like I might actually be able to make it. Drive up Fri, back home Sun? Need 2 nights in the hotel?

Thats my plan as well. I cant wait to talk to you face to face Carl. I see you as bad *** black dog with 4 sweet subs in(of all places) the upper wall

mark beeker.

Edited by beeker

I was considering bringing a couple of Frasier Mark IV as I don't have any portable Klipsch. Don't really have any electronics to share, unless no one is bringing a turntable. Certainly a bit of analog is necessary.

Dave

Edited by Mallette

Looks like I might actually be able to make it. Drive up Fri, back home Sun? Need 2 nights in the hotel?

Thats my plan as well. I cant wait to talk to you face to face Carl. I see you as bad *** black dog with 4 sweet subs in(of all places) the upper wall

mark beeker.

Looking forward to meeting everyone myself.

I've avoided speculative information, but some is being "talked about" that I want to share. It is possible that we can attend the museum's open house on the 29th--IF that becomes the open house date--and it MAY be possible for us to visit with Mrs. Valerie. A trip to the garden is a must for at least some of us and I would like to have everyone for a group picture(s) taken there, as well as at the museum. We have some gifted photographers on the forum; come on.

Trey may have speaker surprizes!

I need a list of attendees!!!!! If you're in, Please PM me with your name and location included on the PM.

SSH

Booked.

FYI, it was $45 and change a night just now for a non-smoking double bed room (same as their "Advance Booking" website price). I did mention I was with the 'Klipsch group'.

Edited by pmsummer

Maybe it was a little more as I asked for a non smoking King. I mentioned Klipsch as well.

Call 'em back. I was quoted the same price for King or double.

Just got off the phone with them (again). 45 for a double, 52 for a king. Mentioned the Klipsch gathering as well. I'm not going to argue with them over 7 dollars. It's infinitely cheaper than what I normally pay anyways.