I'm Renting The Farmhouse.

Hopefully someone will bring interconnects :blush2:. It'd be a shame to have all that gear and no way to hook them up.

IF I can borrow a minivan I'll bring my KP-301 IIs. In addition, an Indeed chip amp, ATI ss amp (love that amp) speaker wires terminated with banana clips, DAC and laptop (if Wi-Fi is available). Anyone else bringing a digital source?

I'm driving the chuck wagon (pick up) to haul the stuff for the BBQ. The PCats will ride in the cab. I'll bring an OPPO if no one else will volunteer to bring a player. I'll have interconnects and speaker wire.

It was sad in '11 not to use them.

Boy, do I wish I could make it. My two visits to Hope (the first solo, the 2nd with the whole fam damily) were incredible. It was the beginning of some of my closest, heart-felt friendships. The opportunity to visit with Miss Valerie was the cherry on top of the sundae. She was SO kind and SO generous to my whole family. I hope all who attend have at least 1/10 the fun I had. You will be blown away. Hope is where it's at, BABY!!

• Like 1