Complete Rf-7ii System Purchase (Best Deal Of My Life)

Youthman

• Moderators

I"m blessed with a great wife that TOTALLY trusts me when it comes to the deals I find.

akdave, here is the plan for the new speakers:

Cherry RF-7's from my 2ch living room setup were sold last week.

RF-7ii's will take their place in the 2ch setup in the living room.

One pair of RF-7ii's and the RC-7 from my son's bedroom were purchased by Wake. He will be taking them home after we return from our family cruise in 3 weeks.

RC-64ii will replace the RC-7 in my son's bedroom (decided to keep the 64ii only because it is much harder to find than an RC-7).

RB-81ii's were sold this weekend locally.

The RS-62's are currently for sale locally.

• Moderators

Were those the ones posted on Craigslist in north Florida?

No, I'm not aware of the ones that were in North Florida. She didn't have the RF-7ii's listed (not sure how she planned on selling them without letting people know they were available for purchase). As mentioned in my novel above, I was surprised when I arrive and she had two pair of RF-7ii's for sale.

Yes we want to know, if he's ok with telling; it's encouraging!

You have a better chance of winning the lottery twice than come across a find like this. How many people in the entire world even own two sets of RF-7ii's much less the rest of it? Now take that number and factor in that person is crazy enough to leave it at the house of his ex.

Youthman is officially the KING of Craigslist!

Take a knee....show some respect!

• Moderators

I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. No kneeling necessary. :D

River you are correct. I'm getting pretty close. There are only a few different Klipsch products that I would like to demo in my own home (ie. Lascala, Belle, Palladium). Not sure there are any others that I would care to seek after since I have no place for Khorns.

i recommended the same thing ref, but i think youth said they are waaay too big for his room and not nice looking either. likes tall slim instead of short and fat lol.

True but he did say he would like to try Lascala and Belles (both pretty short and fat). I personally think these corns are really nice looking speakers.(pics don't do them justice as you know) But i can see how they might not be for everyone. :)

Yeah, I much prefer the style of the Reference Series over the heritage. A little too dated for my taste. But I still would like to hear lascalas and belles in my home just to have the experience.

Youth,

First, congrats on the score! Second, it don't count without a price.... Third, You shoulda hit me up when you sold the RF-7s, Finally, if Heritage is to dated for you, better not listen to a MCM 1900, TSCM, or KP-600 system!!!

Rog