Belle Build Finished

john toon

first off, glad to see the forum back online. I've been wanting to show off my newest project. I was looking for a belle as my center channel between the khorns but couldn't find one for sale anywhere nearby. So I decided to build one. It was a fun project and challenging at times. here are a few pics. I was unable to find a k500 horn to use with the k55v so I ended up building it as well. it turned out really nice and sounds awesome. My dad already ordered two more for his 2ch set up... belle2.JPG

belle3.JPG

belle4.JPG

ht%201.JPG

• Like 2

How did you get the dimensions for the build? Do you have a Belle box to go off of?

I actually found two sets of plans and used both.

here is a link to one of them. http://hornloudspeakermagazine.blogspot.com/2008/11/comprehensive-list-of-klipsch-plans.html

I also put together a cut sheet listing all the cuts you ned to make.

How did you get the dimensions for the build? Do you have a Belle box to go off of?

I actually found two sets of plans and used both.

here is a link to one of them. http://hornloudspeakermagazine.blogspot.com/2008/11/comprehensive-list-of-klipsch-plans.html

I also put together a cut sheet listing all the cuts you ned to make.

Thanks for the info... I downloaded them for future reference.