FS Klipsch LaScala

brians7

Lol Carlooch you need another pair. I live across from Marshall middle school come by any time. I work at P&M Texaco and have for over 20 years. I want to replace the LaScalas with SVS Ultra Towers. I am trying to to put a home theater.

Get together with Carl. Listen to some other speakers and really think about the La Scalas before going to the SVS. You may not want to make the change.

I"d be interested in hearing these speakers that supposedly sound better than the scala"s, let carl and I know when you get em so we can come hear. I find it hard to believe theres a better sound unless you go with a set of K"s. Just an FYI to the op John Goodyear has a complete Mcintosh setup in the soundroom right now that's a whopping 225K, the speaks are also Mac and cost 100K, we put in some SRV and I thought a set of Klipschorns would give them a run, maybe even sound better. Anyway, keep us posted.....Roost

Carl, true that. He changes oil in my whole fleet lol but never mentioned klipsch before, he been holdin out on us. OP, is your house the one with the two canary island palms in front, previous owners were Cassie and John ? they kept the whole neighborhood pissed off using that big circle drive as a used car lot, always had 6 or 7 cars fore sale out front

• 1 month later...