Klipsch Epic CF-3 v1

Fizzlemizzle

Testing the waters as I no longer have the room for these. They're the first models with the 6" port, and clear jacket wiring. They were originally oak but have been refinished in satin black. They're in very good condition otherwise. They will come with a spare K-63-KN driver and horn.

I have no idea what to ask for these, so if you're interested let me know and we can work something out. I'm outside of Cleveland, Ohio and would be willing to meet or deliver within 100 miles or so. They're currently in bubble wrap, furniture blankets and wrapped in plastic, so they're all ready to go.

post-20218-0-43800000-1382683428_thumb.j

post-20218-0-15640000-1382683448_thumb.j

How do they rate with your KLF20s?

I prefer my KLF-20s to them, though the 2" horn in the CF-3 provides excellent mids. By themselves the CF-3s have deeper and smoother bass, but less highs than the 3-way Klipsch offerings. The bass doesn't matter to me since I have a huge sub, but they really do have quality bass. They do sound excellent and I'd like to keep them since they're a rare piece but they're big and I don't really have anywhere to put them.

Also open to trades. RC-7, RSW-15, RB-5s, RF-5 and 7. Emotiva UMC-1, maybe some other audio stuff. Trade for guns (in Ohio). Will meet within 2 hours or 120 miles from Cleveland.

Really unsure what to ask for these, they're in pretty good condition aside from not being the original color. These don't come up too often so if anyone could help me with pricing I'd appreciate it.