Troubling News From Hope, AR

philly0116

Mrs K called telling me that she missed a call this afternoon from some lady who mentioned her calling Mr Huckabee. She's somewhat hard of hearing and has trouble understanding people unless they speak proper English and annunciate each word carefully, so she didn't quite understand the message. I will help her with that tomorrow. I sure hope she's right because this whole thing has gotten her down and I'm quite worried about her health. She will have a check up soon. I just pray this battle is over soon so she can concentrate on her health.

• Like 1

The Arts Council was informed that they have no say in what happens to the garden. We are now currently in the process of drawing up a contract that we can all agree on, so nobody can try to take the garden away again.

On another note, the mural that they painted and had to hang a tarp over so no one would mess with it (because of who all they have angered) really needs to be moved. The tarp is hanging off again and the bricks that were holding down the bottom are tossed around everywhere. This keeps happening like someone is doing it. It really looks trashy and makes downtown look trashy. The Cairo-Fulton Depot looks deserted and there is trash everywhere. All along the edge of the garden also. I'm thinking of forming a clean up team since the city obviously wont do it. I can't bear to look at it anymore

• Like 1

I'm thinking of forming a clean up team since the city obviously wont do it. I can't bear to look at it anymore

I'm good for it on the 29th of March if it hasn't happened yet. Think I can volunteer at least one more. Group of Klipsch heads working around there might get noticed.

Dave

• Like 1

The army is being assembled

Looks like a fun army!

Yeh, when we're awake. Hey who the heck brought blended Scotch!?

The Arts Council was informed that they have no say in what happens to the garden. We are now currently in the process of drawing up a contract that we can all agree on, so nobody can try to take the garden away again.

On another note, the mural that they painted and had to hang a tarp over so no one would mess with it (because of who all they have angered) really needs to be moved. The tarp is hanging off again and the bricks that were holding down the bottom are tossed around everywhere. This keeps happening like someone is doing it. It really looks trashy and makes downtown look trashy. The Cairo-Fulton Depot looks deserted and there is trash everywhere. All along the edge of the garden also. I'm thinking of forming a clean up team since the city obviously wont do it. I can't bear to look at it anymore

Do we need to bring a step ladder and a pocket knife to get that down, or can we just hang on it and rip it down?

Snapshot a picture and send it...

blended scotch!?

Edited by mustang guy

I'm good for it on the 29th of March if it hasn't happened yet. Think I can volunteer at least one more. Group of Klipsch heads working around there might get noticed.

We will be having an open house around that time so we may need some help. Thanks.

• Like 1