Troubling News From Hope, AR

philly0116

It disgusts me that the arts council is supposedly meeting about the garden. That's BS. The garden has nothing to do with them or the Cairo-Fulton building. That garden was dedicated to Paul. We will take them to court if we have to fight for rights to that garden. There will be a contact drawn up making sure none of this crap can ever happen again. I personally don't think Hope deserves that museum. I say we move it somewhere else... Not meaning new Mexico. Why not give someone Else a chance to appreciate the history of Klipsch? I think I will discuss this with Mrs K tomorrow.

Hang em high!

K763....Thank you for contributing. I may be wrong but I suspect you have some age on you. Doesn't really matter other than, if so, your effort. I myself am 51.

If my suspicion is correct (your age) you may not quite understand the dynamic going on in this forum. The members here are generally a litttle older, more mature

and absolutely lovers of Klipsch speakers. As such we are protective of the"brand" because we live with the speakers every day.

As a fellow Arkansan, I would love for y'all to bring items back to display in our state. As a small populus state you know what we face & how protective we are of our "own".

The purpose of my post is to hopefully help you understand the "make up" of the community you entered. I hope this ends to your satisfaction. Please tell Miss V we wish her well.

• Like 1

Maybe the manufacturing can be moved out of town even by 1/4 mile just to get out of their tax base. Or threaten to move to a more friendly area. Hit em in the pocket book. If possible move the garden also and leave them with a pig sty in it's place!

John

• Like 1

Maybe the manufacturing can be moved out of town even by 1/4 mile just to get out of their tax base. Or threaten to move to a more friendly area. Hit em in the pocket book. If possible move the garden also and leave them with a pig sty in it's place!

John

The factory was sold to Fred Klipsch, a distant cousin, and would not be moved. From my understanding Miss Valerie has no love loss over what the company has done since it was sold, so I doubt she would even take any help from them.

Roger

K763....Thank you for contributing. I may be wrong but I suspect you have some age on you. Doesn't really matter other than, if so, your effort. I myself am 51.

If my suspicion is correct (your age) you may not quite understand the dynamic going on in this forum. The members here are generally a litttle older, more mature

and absolutely lovers of Klipsch speakers. As such we are protective of the"brand" because we live with the speakers every day.

As a fellow Arkansan, I would love for y'all to bring items back to display in our state. As a small populus state you know what we face & how protective we are of our "own".

The purpose of my post is to hopefully help you understand the "make up" of the community you entered. I hope this ends to your satisfaction. Please tell Miss V we wish her well.

• Like 1

I'm 34. When I was growing up my father idolized Paul. He was also an electrical engineer as he wrote numerous papers on me Klipsch and his work.he taught me how the speakers work and I was always fascinated. I went on to study music and art and got bored because I really wanted to learn. It was exciting getting to work with Mrs Klipsch. I never met Paul but I feel like I've known him all my life.

Krissy, I...and I suspect others...are immediately in love! Never fear, gentlemen here. As you may have noticed, however, we are a fiercely loyal bunch and very prone to circling our wagons if we have any doubts. Many of us, as mentioned, have been here for many years and have weathered many a fight.

This one puts us on red alert. We revere Ms. V as did Paul.

We stand ready to rally behind her in any way she see's necessary, and I recognize you as her voice. It is also clear you have one of your own and know how to use it. I am in no way surprised you are acting on her behalf. It is hard to tell if your father lives or not. In any case, he is certainly one of us and you'll find many like him here.

Nolite spurios te contundere.

Dave

• Like 1

Krissy, I...and I suspect others...are immediately in love! Never fear, gentlemen here. As you may have noticed, however, we are a fiercely loyal bunch and very prone to circling our wagons if we have any doubts. Many of us, as mentioned, have been here for many years and have weathered many a

This one puts us on red alert. We revere Ms. V as did Paul.

We stand ready to rally behind her in any way she see's necessary, and I recognize you as her voice. It is also clear you have one of your own and know how to use it. I am in no way surprised you are acting on her behalf. It is hard to tell if your father lives or not. In any case, he is certainly one of us and you'll find many like him here.

Nolite spurios te contundere.

Dave

Yes my father is still living. He's the one who taught me all about pwk before I got a chance to meet and work with Mrs K and Mr Wyatt of course. I appreciate you guys wanting to help. I'm trying to think of ways to possibly help Mrs K get those jerks back. guess it's a good thing I don't have to work with Jeff cook (SWAAC director) since I can't stand the mere sight of him. Or any of them for that matter. Any Hope Arkansas city official.

Edited by K763
  • Like 1

I've been thinking about what good friends Mrs K and mike Huckabee are and how I doubt he has any idea what's going on. I think he should be informed. He was the governor at one time, So why couldn't he Help in some way getting Paul the recognition he deserves? I wonder if there's anything he could do...

• Like 1

I've been thinking about what good friends Mrs K and mike Huckabee are and how I doubt he has any idea what's going on. I think he should be informed. He was the governor at one time, So why couldn't he Help in some way getting Paul the recognition he deserves? I wonder if there's anything he could do...

I would be willing to bet a nickel that Mr. Huckabee has strings to pull..... and if he is a good friend, I wouldn't hesitate asking for "Guidance", and see where that gets you.

• Like 1