• Announcements

• Chad

Login Help   08/01/16

IMPORTANT: Member accounts now use your display name (the handle that is displayed next to your posts, which may have been different from your username on the old forums) for logging in. If you have forgotten your display name or password, you can click the "forgot password" link and have your display name emailed to you with an option to also reset your password.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pete H

KP Replacement Fuse holders

10 posts in this topic

Hi All, I had 2 fuse holders that screw into the back of my 250's break apart (old plastic) does anyone know where I might score some of these? I called Klipsch and they said that none were available. Thanks!

I needed some replacement fuse holder caps for my KP 250's. I called Klipsch and they sent me the wrong ones. I found this just by chance on the internet:

http://www.iboats.com/Blue-Sea-Systems-Fuse-Holder/dm/cart_id.493865532--session_id.043720232--view_id.729796

All I needed were the caps and the were a perfect fit. The whole fuse holder is the same as was used in my 250's. First Item on the page. Hope this helps. Bill

Thanks gentlemen, it's much appreciated.

They also sell those at any Radio Shack. Bought one last week.

Radio Shack has quite a few fuseholders to choose from, but you will probably have to do some soldering.

The one I linked to should have the same cap as the original Klipsch, so you wouldn't need to replace the holder.

Radio Shack has quite a few fuseholders to choose from, but you will probably have to do some soldering.

The one I linked to should have the same cap as the original Klipsch, so you wouldn't need to replace the holder.

The Radio Shack ones are the same, and you can just change out the cap if you wish!!!!!!

Roger

I needed these to. Thx