I am selling a variety of audio equipment that I no longer have a need for due to downtown condo living. Due to the quantity of items, I am not posting pictures. However, I am happy to send you some pictures or show any item to you in person if you are in the Denver area.

• Klipsch Academy center channel speakers -- 2 available. Oiled Oak finish. This is the highly sought after center speaker match for the Heritage line of speakers in the Chorus/Forte/Quartet family. Condition is good to very good. There are a few small bruises on a couple of corners from when they were shipped to me. $330 each. (http://www.klipsch.com/academy-center-speaker/details)
  • Mondial/Acurus amplifiers -- The Acurus line of amplifiers produce outstanding sound and are very conservatively rated in their power output.
  • A200x5 -- 200 watts per channel, 5 channels - $725. Condition excellent.
  • A200x3 -- 200 watts per channel, 3 channels - $450. Condition excellent.
  • A250x2 -- 250 watts per channel, 2 channels - $250. Condition: Operation -- Very good. Appearance -- Fair. (This unit was used by its previous owner for stage amplification, and had 1/4" input jacks added to it which I removed. Thus, there are a couple extra holes in the back, and the casing shows some signs of wear. The top cover is missing the screws. Runs like a champ, though!)
  • Bang and Olufsen Beogram 1800 turntable. Condition is excellent. $150

I am also selling some Berkline electric reclining home theater seats - posting here: http://denver.craigslist.org/fuo/4141058308.html

Please contact me via the craigslist postings, or via this forum, or directly via my email at drakedw@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Doug

Mondial/Acurus amplifiers -- The Acurus line of amplifiers produce outstanding sound and are very conservatively rated in their power output.
  • A200x5 -- 200 watts per channel, 5 channels - $725. Condition excellent.
  • A200x3 -- 200 watts per channel, 3 channels - $450. Condition excellent.
  • A250x2 -- 250 watts per channel, 2 channels - $250. Condition: Operation -- Very good. Appearance -- Fair.

Doug, that's some nice amps you have there.

Yes they are. :emotion-21: :emotion-21: :emotion-21:

I know Willland has owned 10 or more of them and swears by them.

What are you trying to say, Willland is an "Acurus Fan Boy"? :angry:

You would be correct. :D

Of the three amps mentioned, I owned two A200x5's, one A250, and currently own an A200x3 and a first generation 200x3. All offer a ton of fast punchy bass and very detailed mids and highs. They run cool as a cucumber and are about as neutral as they come with the A250 slanting slightly toward the "brighter" side of neutral.

Doug,

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

Edited by willland
  • Like 1