Picked up a Sherbourn 72100A (200 x 7) 7 Monoblocks in single chassis Amp Today

Youthman

3 hours ago, Scrappydue said:

And what's seven speakers do you run? Small or large setting? What do you cross them at? 

See my signature.  All Heritage.  I don't have small or large I assign individual crossover points for all 7 speaker positions.  60-80Hz dependant on the speaker.  A receiver will work fine if you don't turn it up too loud, I like to listen loud once and while and like to have dynamic movies turned up pretty high.  

Can't see signatures on the phones. And without knowing large or small too hard to tell wether you need an amp or not. Amos are about power and wether or not it's needed or not. My front three speakers are 104db. Mine can go to reference and beyond on receiver power. My stuff upstairs. 93db. It doesn't like to go above -10 without running out of room. But that's fine for me upstairs. It's a living room setup. but in the theater room if your room is small enough and speakers are big enough you do not need an amp. Me and youth are in the same boat there.