A little SMAC anyone!

NOSValves

I had one heck of a weekend. I was invited to my friend and Colleague Mike Williams of www.radioxtuners.com home to take over his living room for the monthly SMAC meeting (Southeast Michigan Audio Club). What a great time we had.

You can see more pictures and read more about it here http://audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=545672

DSC_0006_zps8099a82c.jpg

I saw Craig smiling in some of those pics... :D

How do you like the ported LS bins? I don't remember you ever mentioning them. I'm working on a pair now, but too many other things are taking center stage.

Bruce

Edited by Marvel

In that room a little boomy in the bass department. But I have a ton to do to them if I ever find time.

Not much Lasclala left to these speakers... Sad but also happy to say not a single thing Klipsch left in them...

I just scored a nice set of Belle's for my living room and I swear I'm leaving them 100% Klipsch... well maybe :angry2::D

Yea they really are fun! Really a great bunch of people. Basically you are looking at the best local detroit folks from Audio Karma, the heart of Audio Karma most of us were involved in Audio Karma before it became the monster it is today. I'm going to another one in 2 weeks.

By the way I get a real kick out of your signature line!

Edited by NOSValves