Little Rock, Arkansas Craigslist

philly0116

There is an abundance of stuff for sale around me right now. I have a pair of Quartets for sale but there's several other ads around Little Rock. Theres KLF-20's, Klf-30's, I think 2 pair of Cornwalls, Heresys, a couple reference centers, etc. In case anyone is looking for any of that.

Lots of overpriced stuff on the Little Rock Craigslist unfortunately.....

Except for those $75 Heresy's. I bet you $1 they are gone.

I've been down this road. Something is only worth what someone will pay. Just because you wouldn't pay it and I may not pay it doesn't mean no one else will. I've discovered that other peoples price points are not my business. If I don't want to pay it I just move on.

Edited by philly0116

Keep an eye out for some nice original Heresy's if you don't mind. I tried for the 75.00 ones also, they must have been sold immediately.

Sure thing. I emailed about the Heresy's about 5:30 last night and didn't get a response until about 10am today telling me they were sold.

Keep an eye out for some nice original Heresy's if you don't mind. I tried for the 75.00 ones also, they must have been sold immediately.

Sure thing. I emailed about the Heresy's about 5:30 last night and didn't get a response until about 10am today telling me they were sold.

Same here.

There was a pair here yesterday for 200.00 but gone now..... there have been a lot of Heresy's popping up here lately...

600 seems high but very nice, some cabs as well and a single

http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=klipsch&zoomToPosting=&minAsk=&maxAsk=

I've been down this road. Something is only worth what someone will pay. Just because you wouldn't pay it and I may not pay it doesn't mean no one else will. I've discovered that other peoples price points are not my business. If I don't want to pay it I just move on.

True but it has inflated local prices especially when run repeatedly.

Edited by seti

Indeed Philly and as the old saying goes there is a sucker born everyday :rolleyes:

Indeed Philly and as the old saying goes there is a sucker born everyday :rolleyes:

You can shear a Sheep over and over, but you can only slaughter it once. Besides, a lot of those listings have been parked on Ebay with unrealistic prices for quite some time.

You can shear a Sheep over and over, but you can only slaughter it once. Besides, a lot of those listings have been parked on Ebay with unrealistic prices for quite some time.

I've been interested in several items but not when they are $1k over what I see them sold for routinely. Insane in the brain. It is a free country.

I've been interested in several items but not when they are $1k over what I see them sold for routinely. Insane in the brain. It is a free country.

I dont know that I have ever gotten asking price on anything. I am always very flexible on pricing.