Bi-Amping Khorn Bass Bins.......

Cut-Throat

I triamp using a TDM 24CX-4 (Madisound version) It's internally jumpered to act as a stereo three way. 24dB/octave LR topology. If yours is also 24dB/octave LR, you may be able to get by w/o time delay. And since the mid and tweet on yours is passively crossed, the closer tweeter is not time delayed anyway. If the bass to midrange tweet bothers you, and you can't time delay, perhaps there is a 48dB/oct module you can have installed in your Marchand.

Bi/triamping is a great way to go with horns. While I am not running Klipsch gear, my bass bins are horn loaded, mid is the Eliptrac 400 tractrix horn, and my tweets are Linaeum LS 1000 dipoles. The tweets are so much lower in efficiency than my bins and mid horn, triamping was the only way to get enough power into them.

Initially, I used a calibration mic and software to set the crossover points and levels. That got me close, or so I thought. Then I began to trust my ears and go that route instead. Glad I did.

Edited by coolhandjjl