Cheers to you! must be the first post on the new forum!

Timmikid

I have not been posting much lately, but by posting this want to point out that I have not forgotten you all. I have been a member for many years. In those years a lot has happened as it does in a life. I am glad you were a part of that and I that I was and still am a part of this community. I was helped out many times. For the old members; remember the MC30's scam I stepped into? Thanks to a bunch of Klipsch Comrades, you know who you are, I did get beautiful MC30's in the end. After that tubes, Scott 272, Mapletree Audio, Heresy's, records, a cd, two networks I still haven't installed and thanked the maker for, and best of all: laughter, friendship, grief and sadness and useful information, all shared here on the forum. So, here's cheers to all of us from my traveling friends, Molly & Dolly (the VW campers), and me! My John Deere clothing by Audionectar...

post-11453-0-95700000-1383499481_thumb.j

Edited by Timmikid
  • Like 2

Welcome back! Your story could be repeated by a LOT of folks here. I think we tend to defy the fake family that most people have on the internet, since a lot of us have gotten together and partied, swapped gear, lost loved ones, found new loves...

This is the ONLY forum I would really hate to lose.

Bruce

Molly and Dolly... awesome! :emotion-22: