Forte ll and KLF-C7 center channel price drop!

Bikeboy

These units have served me well over the past 13 yrs. Good condition, great sound, installed new networks about 7 yrs ago from Chris Munson. I am the 2nd owner they were original unfinished I received them painted black. I Have original boxes but do not want to ship. There are a couple of nicks on corners but very small, grills in great shape (refinished like new now), one of the passive cones the dust cover is pushed in but as most know won’t affect sound. Looking for $500 for the pair.

If you’re near Connecticut and want to hear them we can easily set them up for an audition. Also 1 KLF-C7 used for center channel no mods oak finish a couple small scratches on the side $200 I do have Klipsch badge for KLF. All 3 for $650.00 or make a reasonable offer. Can meet you in a 50-75 mile radius or so of central Connecticut.

Thanks

David aka Bikeboy

post-11573-0-43380000-1383513575_thumb.j

post-11573-0-59860000-1383513589_thumb.j

post-11573-0-49340000-1383515634_thumb.j

Edited by Bikeboy

• 2 months later...

Thank you Dave for the incredible speakers ( Klipsch Forte II's ), as well as the most unbelievable center speaker ( klipsch KLF C-7 ) I have ever had the pleasure of owning. The for-mention speakers blend seamlessly with my Klipsch Chorus II's and Klipsch Cornwall II's.....All of witch are powered by a Carver THX Premiere Zero distortion rule amp.

Klipsch----

"The keepers of sound".

Thank you Dave for the incredible speakers ( Klipsch Forte II's ), as well as the most unbelievable center speaker ( klipsch KLF C-7 ) I have ever had the pleasure of owning. The for-mention speakers blend seamlessly with my Klipsch Chorus II's and Klipsch Cornwall II's.....All of witch are powered by a Carver THX Premiere Zero distortion rule amp.

Klipsch----

"The keepers of sound".

nice collection

• Like 2