Table Tuba

jason str

Selling one last Tuba here to help get my new business up and running.

This will only be here for a limited time since no commercial sales are allowed here at the forum so act quickly.

There is quite a bit of extra work involved with this unit besides the normal tuba build with all the veneer & finish.

Red oak veneer with solid oak legs & drawer fronts.

Cabinet uses 15" panels & optional 10" driver for maximum output.

Located 1/2 Hr N/W of Chicago & price is $900

80c53c10-2f97-4668-9c8e-12d563a1b54b_zps

You could make a fortune if you could pre-fab all the cabinet parts.

That's the plan. I will be making these in oak, walnut & cherry.

CNC?

Each cabinet is custom built by hand, i will make a few models i feel should be popular a few at a time to speed things up once i get things going.

All i will need to do then is finish the way the customer wants.

I will offer a slim Tuba HT with the same table design and am working on one for the long style models too for a nice wife friendly look.

Edited by jason str

Ah I see. I thought you might flat pack some.

That was what I had in mind; there is a LOCAL to me builder nearby. Otherwise, shipping costs might kill any savings.

Shipping won't be cheap with the size of these things.

Theres always the option of a road trip.

I'll be in line for a Cherry or Walnut sub just like above so keep us posted. If you want to email me when you have the particulars feel free Craig@nosvlaves.com

Sent you an e-mail with details
Jason,

Got your email thanks. I think I'm going to get two in oiled walnut to match the Belles I just was lucky enough to acquire last Saturday. It maybe a couple weeks before I move on this I'm most likely going to have to sell something from the tube amp collection to finance the purchase. How much power do these subs really need for music reproduction at just above conversation levels? Also what is the efficiency rating? I think I'll power them with tubes!

Edited by NOSValves

I'll be in line for a Cherry or Walnut sub just like above so keep us posted. If you want to email me when you have the particulars feel free Craig@nosvlaves.com

Sent you an e-mail with details
Jason,

Got your email thanks. I think I'm going to get two in oiled walnut to match the Belles I just was lucky enough to acquire last Saturday. It maybe a couple weeks before I move on this I'm most likely going to have to sell something from the tube amp collection to finance the purchase. How much power do these subs really need for music reproduction at just above conversation levels? Also what is the efficiency rating? I think I'll power them with tubes!

Great, i could use the order, Walnut is beautiful hardwood.

There is a 1m/1W SPL graph with the MCM 8" driver on the table tuba home page.

http://www.billfitzmaurice.com/TT.html

You won't need a whole lot of power to get these subs pumping out the bass.