Woofer Replacement: Worth it?

Powwers16

I found a deal on Craigslist for some Klipsch RB-15's for $50. After doing a little research trying to figure out whether this was a good deal or not, I looked on ebay and found the RB-10's selling for $200 so i came to the conclusion that it was a decent deal. I had bought some used RF-52's and a RC-52 earlier this week and needed some surround speakers and these seemed to be the perfect, non-expensive solution. After picking the speakers up, I noticed that they were in excellent condition EXCEPT that both speakers had a little dent in the woofer. It doesnt look like a puncture, just a dent. I've hooked the speakers up and they sound great, I haven't noticed any distortion due to the dents. However, I'm somewhat OCD and like my speakers to look brand new. Would it be worth the extra money and hassle replacing the woofers on these speakers? The only woofers i've been able to find that may fit are some replacement woofers for the RB-51 on ebay, which are the same size.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Klipsch-Brand-New-Woofer-Part-No-1000267-used-in-RB-51-/300984285526#shpCntId here are the replacement woofers.

post-57517-0-54180000-1383792500_thumb.j

post-57517-0-40740000-1383792545_thumb.j

Edited by Powwers16