SB1 Sound bar won't pair with sub?

NoyzRulz

Sound bar on my new SB1 is working but the sub has yet to connect. Here's what I tried:

Pulled all plugs (sub, wall and sound bar) for 15 minutes and reconnected everything. Tried this in various orders of plugging things in, except the sub which is always turned on last.

The sub always connects, according to the blue light, in about 10 seconds. Problem here is I have the proper steady blue light that means it's working but it's not.

I moved the sub, for testing purposes, directly under and just a few feet from the sound bar.

Any ideas before I call Klipsch or return this?

Welcome to the forum.

Are you getting music from the sound bar? If so, here are the steps for troubleshooting subwoofer pairing difficulties:

no sound from subwoofer
• Is it plugged into a “live” outlet and “Main Power” rear switch turned on?
• Is the rear subwoofer volume control turned up?
• Has the subwoofer “paired” with the soundbar?
Subwoofer will not wirelessly “pair” with the soundbar
(subwoofer green status lights continue flashing)
• Move subwoofer closer to soundbar
• If other wireless devices nearby (i.e. baby monitors. cordless phones, Wi-Fi, etc.)
have multiple channel selection, switch their channel
• Turn both the soundbar and subwoofer off, then turn on again to initiate a new
pairing sequence
• Using the end of a paper clip (or similar small device) lightly press in button inside
of unmarked hole on the left side of input panel to the left of the “L” (red) source
input for 5 seconds then, within 10 seconds, lightly press in button, with same
device, on back of subwoofer on the top right labeled “Factory Use Only”
If these steps do not fix the problem, you will need to call Klipsch.

Thanks, although went I went to do this, the sub turned on. Few minutes later, back off. Changed wireless channels, reset with paper clip and it never came back :( My problem here is I have never seen a green light. After about 5 seconds, it goes blue and comes on without sound. Starting to think defective.