Maple Rf5 $300 make offer in gainesville

Youthman

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Out of curiosity, I emailed the seller the following:

"Hi, you've had these listed for quite awhile. What is the lowest you would take for the klipsch speakers?

I see one woofer will need to be replaced. Do the other woofers have any damage? Have you tested them to see if they are in good working condition?"

And I received this reply, "come in and take a look mon-fri 10-7 and sat 10-2, but we will be closed thur, fri and sat this week for the holidays'"

They sound like a used car salesman. "Cmon in and we can work out a deal". LOL Would be much easier if I wasn't 2 hours away.

Out of curiosity, I emailed the seller the following:

"Hi, you've had these listed for quite awhile. What is the lowest you would take for the klipsch speakers?

I see one woofer will need to be replaced. Do the other woofers have any damage? Have you tested them to see if they are in good working condition?"

And I received this reply, "come in and take a look mon-fri 10-7 and sat 10-2, but we will be closed thur, fri and sat this week for the holidays'"

They sound like a used car salesman. "Cmon in and we can work out a deal". LOL Would be much easier if I wasn't 2 hours away.

Know what you mean. If I were closer, it would be fun to walk in and see where the conversation went. Yes, used car saleman, sounds about right. I started to consider e-mailing about them. Since you did, thanks for the sharing. If I walked in I would press the good points you made.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi...new to the forum. I picked them up for 250 out the door and couldnt be happier with them. The one woofer is dented up but seems to work with no issue...If it ever does give me trouble, only 60.00 replacement from Klipsch. Very pleased with them. Now I want RF-7s :)

Great speakers congrats! Give them a good amp and they'll pound.