Klipsch KP-201, KP-115 - $600 (SE Fort Collins, CO)

opusk2k9

Link:

http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/4180144891.html

This is an outstanding set of PA speakers. The mains are 12" 3-way Klipsch speakers, Model KP-201. These are the industrial version of the Klipsch Heresey's. The subs are also Klipsch, Model KP-115-SW, with a massive 15" woofer and a built-in passive crossover. I have run them with a QSC amp and they sound wonderful --- loud, clear, no distortion, and incredible bass. The steel poles are included.

If you know sound, you know Klipsch. Give me a call or text me at (801) 836-8771 to arrange a time to come see/hear them. I'm in SE Fort Collins, near the Sprouts store at Drake and Lemay.

I also have another speaker stack with Electrovoice EV Mains and Subs, a pair of Yamaha 12" 3-way PA speakers, and a single Yamaha 12" 2-way speaker for sale, among other things. Search on my phone number to find the other listings.

No affiliation.

post-51180-0-72680000-1384011001_thumb.j

post-51180-0-25600000-1384011032_thumb.j

I know where you can get the same rig for $450.........................My house in N.E. Ohio, it's posted along with other equipment in the garage sale section.

I didn't see your post. But would you consider shipping them to Florida?

I know where you can get the same rig for $450.........................My house in N.E. Ohio, it's posted along with other equipment in the garage sale section.

His ad is HERE. Pete says "plus shipping" so I'm assuming he'd get them to you. At that price, you're almost getting the subs for free.

His ad is HERE. Pete says "plus shipping" so I'm assuming he'd get them to you. At that price, you're almost getting the subs for free.

Pete's KP-250s are ported. I want the non-ported version.

No problem Pete. Most people think that the 250's were ported to increase bass somehow or lower the tuning frequency of the cab. Truth is they're ported so that they'll get louder. I still never recall seeing a sealed version. I suppose if anyone would know Michael (colterphoto) would know if a sealed version was ever offered.

The Heresy is actually tuned lower than the KP250 and I'm going to run the numbers on the set I'm keeping to see how the woofer would perform if I sealed up the ports because the added db is not really a factor. I'll start a rebuild thread when they're going back together but I just got them stripped down yesterday and will hopefully get them sprayed this week. I actually need to try and find a logo stencil for what I want to do with the grills so I'm going to post it and see if anyone might have on.