On line dating

oscarsear

Proceeding with caution.............. being afforded lot's of leeway (ahem)............. leery that I'm being offered enough rope to hang myself with............. trying to tell myself 'not' to over-think the conundrums or sweat the small stuff. Relax, breathe deep, enjoy the ride and the scenery, smell the roses..............

And if all that fails....supersize your order...she will think you are generous!

Seriously......good luck with lunch. I was in the same place a couple of years ago at age 62 and after 26 years of marriage. You will do just fine.

Just remember what Andy and Barney told Gomer before his blind date......don't over expect!

I met my wife online. My buddy suggested I try this dating website he had joined. After a couple days I noticed this gal kept on checking my profile out, but she never messaged me. So I messaged her saying if she is going to stalk my profile she should at least say hi :P . So we talked for a couple weeks, then we finally met, fast forward two years later and we got married. We've been together for five and a half years, married two and a half, and now we have our beautiful baby girl. I never thought that I'd find my future wife online, so anything is possible!

• Like 1

I met my wife online. My buddy suggested I try this dating website he had joined. After a couple days I noticed this gal kept on checking my profile out, but she never messaged me. So I messaged her saying if she is going to stalk my profile she should at least say hi :P . So we talked for a couple weeks, then we finally met, fast forward two years later and we got married. We've been together for five and a half years, married two and a half, and now we have our beautiful baby girl. I never thought that I'd find my future wife online, so anything is possible!

I believe I heard that 50% of couple have met online. That might be a bit high, but I know quite a few who met online.

If you switch to meeting a foreigner online and following through, the numbers probably go down.

My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Bruce

I have to admit - this lady - is - most intriguing. This woman really, really likes erotic emails............. steamy stuff. I'm rather enjoying the unbridled creative challenge in writing them. She claims I'm good at it (writing). ............. she keeps referencing '50 shades of Grey'.

I have to admit - this lady - is - most intriguing. This woman really, really likes erotic emails............. steamy stuff. I'm rather enjoying the unbridled creative challenge in writing them. She claims I'm good at it (writing). ............. she keeps referencing '50 shades of Grey'.

Now that really is too much information....and totally weird man....

Now that really is too much information....and totally weird man....

My bad.........

If you know her physical address, mail her an actual letter.

PS - Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, nor kink.

Edited by mungkiman

If you know her physical address, mail her an actual letter.

PS - Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, nor kink.

Better still if you know her address go visit her...I think it may be more satisfying than writing....;)