On line dating

oscarsear

19 hours ago, WillyBob said:

struck up a conversation over pumpkin or pumpkin pie filling. She sez, "It doesn't matter if it's not good, it's for my husband"...

we laughed

that's not the one that scared me....

Don't ever be in a Walmart grocery after midnight...

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Davis said:

I will not go into a Walmart. Period.

Nice ideals, I just decided there were different battles to fight.

This was a bit different... in a three story building.

2.6 mb · Done

Carna_WM_Nanchange_10072007.thumb.jpg.46f7637b0f3a2f416bdd693769eac48c.jpg

Carna_WM2_Nanchang_10072007.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, here is the REAL DEAL about online dating for guys...expect your credit rating to drop a bit.  Because, while you are online chatting with some gal you picked out, she will have another window open and will be checking on your credit rating...each time that happens, your credit rating can drop a bit...so my BEST ADVICE, is to NOT have too many "on the string" at one time!

She will ALSO be checking google maps  for the street view of your residence, with that, she will be hoping the pic has your vehicle in it!  And, if possible, she will find out as much as she can about your net worth!  And, DO NOT think that this applies to JUST the gals who are looking for a rich guy, because women with great incomes also do it so that they don't get stuck with some bum who will try to take financial advantage of them! 

BUT, turnabout is fair play, right?😉

17 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

expect your credit rating to drop a bit.

Didn't happen

she will have another window open and will be checking on your credit rating...

Didn't happen

She will ALSO be checking google maps  for the street view of your residence, with that, she will be hoping the pic has your vehicle in it!

Nope... again.

Although, I was on a site and chatted with four at the most. Carna and I hit it off immediately, and she quickly shared her world with me. Introduced me to her co-teachers, a lot of her students. She certainly didn't hide anything. I can say that after knowing her for 12 years and having been married for 9. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

Although, I was on a site and chatted with four at the most. Carna and I hit it off immediately, and she quickly shared her world with me. Introduced me to her co-teachers, a lot of her students. She certainly didn't hide anything. I can say that after knowing her for 12 years and having been married for 9. 

you can meet some very nice/interesting people on-line.

I didn't marry any of them. I checked too many bad habit boxes... Still keep in contact, though.

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

Didn't happen

Didn't happen

Nope... again.

Your case is VERY different....I was PRIMARILY referring to when the online dating prospect IS NOT from overseas.  For YOUR situation, like mine, it tends to be different.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, veloceleste said:

Remember person ads? Ha! If I had to write one It would go something like this:

Sloth, gluttony and lust are a few of my favorite things. Impecunious, balding and slightly overweight late middle age male seeks, 30ish, attractive, needy, financially secure female for conversation--to start. Honesty is my best character trait. Please reply with a recent photo that is actually you. Thanks!

Be careful what you wish for.....

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...