h

Axz Hout

Hmmm... Now I am wondering. I just "upgraded" to 11 yesterday as we are compiling HTML5 stuff here. Just noticed today I can't quote, past text, upload images...anything except type in a reply box. Opened Chrome and it's doing everything fine.

Are you running W8 or W7SP1? I am W7SP1.

Dave

• Administrators

Chad, I think you need a new rig. :) After all the work you have done for us!!.....chris

ha! They gave me a pretty sweet machine earlier this year...

Macbook Pro i7 2.6Ghz, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD drive, and Parallels so I can run Windows in it.

• Like 1

Chad, I think you need a new rig. :) After all the work you have done for us!!.....chris

Macbook Pro i7 2.6Ghz, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD drive, and Parallels so I can run Windows in it.

I feel dirty when I run windows on mac.

Windows 10 was such a pain in the butt I am scared of IE11.

I feel dirty when I run windows on mac.

Windows 10 was such a pain in the butt I am scared of IE11.

You are dirty but that's besides the point MAC BOY:-0 LOL The she mama has nothing but bad things to say about iOS7 ever since she accidentally downloaded it:-) Users! Edited by kaiser SET say

You are dirty but that's besides the point MAC BOY:-0 LOL The she mama has nothing but bad things to say about iOS7 ever since she accidentally downloaded it:-) Users!

IOS7 is giant POS!

Apple may be on the downward spin without Jobs to keep them from doing stupid stuff.

From what I read this morning, no HTML5 support in IE 11.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/11/11/ie11_features_not_for_win7/

Also this link cannot be added using IE 11. I used Firefox version. 25.0.

Well, I am thinking time to back up to 10 due to Forum issues...but IE11 does HTML5 very well. I didn't follow that link as it doesn't matter what it says. We compile HTML5 and our stuff is working. OTOH, if the Forum doesn't work well I really don't care about anything else. :angry:

Dave

In looking at IE 11 issues I saw a couple of other mentions of HTML5 not working for a couple of things, video included. That is odd as I compiled and tested an HTML5 site today in IE11 and video, audio, animations, and all worked better than in any other IE version yet.

Microsoft is STRANGE...and inconsistent.

In any event, HTML5 works OK in IE10 and since I am having forum issues I am going to downgrade...though that word really doesn't describe improving performance!

Dave

Our school is mostly Win 7/sp1, but we still have a few PCs on XP. The browsers are more of an issue, and some of the software we use won't support newer versions. A bigger problem is java, which has a new flavor every few days. Certain staff are forced to use FF, Chrome and IE in various configurations. Between that and all the different devices it's not getting better in the management area.

Bruce