FS: B&K Reference 4430 (SOLD)

jtubbs6117

I have decide to sell my B&K Reference 4430 amp, output on this device is 200x3 @ 8 ohms or 325x3 @ 4ohm. Price is $450 this includes shipping in the Conti US and Paypal fees. This has a very warm sound great low end, sounds perfect with any Klipsch speaker. The 4430 gets wonderful reviews no matter what drivers are used or the situation. I am going to push toward using all the same brand amps in my living room. This is the only reason for the sale. This would be a great amp for anyone looking to provide more power to their front sound stage or the back channels to a 7 channel rear setup. You name it, it's reliable sounds great and will work in just about any situation. Condition is 8/10 due to age it looks great. I will be happy to answer any and all questions. Just in case people are interested in how I have use this amp KP201's RF7's and right now it's powering my RC7. Thank you for your interest.

Edited by jtubbs6117

what is the age of this amp?

I think it was mfr'd in 1998.

i want williand to chime in and tell me how this thing might sound on some rf-63's...

That exact amp sounded great with my RF-63/RC-64 combo.

Scrappy, you have a PM.

Jeff, good luck with the sale.

Bill

• 6 years later...

I know this thread is old, and the B&K Components TX 4430 amp sold. I just wanted to add that it is an excellent sounding amplifier, and if you only use 2 of the 3 channels, it has almost never ending current. A real sleeper of an amplifier. It sort of sounds like a tube amplifier, meaning it is warm, rich and 3 dimensional.

Just the amplifier to tame a bright speaker.  

• Like 2