Early BCS College Football Championship Game Poll.... Whose going?

Boxx

BCS Championship Game  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What two teams will make it to the BCS Championship game?

• Alabama
    • Florida State
    • Ohio State
    • Stanford
    • Baylor
    • Oregon
    • Auburn
    • Clemson
    • Missouri
    • texas a&m
    • South Carolina
    • Oklahoma State
    • LSU
    • UCLA
    • Slippery Rock

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout Saturday's Iron Bowl with #1 Bama at #4 Auburn. All kinds of BCS implications in that one. Not to mention an awesome rivalry to boot!

What if Auburn wins? Where will that leave Ohio St,. in all this. Ohio State played 4 away games this year and the combined record of those opponents is 1-29. That's not gonna help their cause too much.

I'm thinking I'd like to see these bowl games but there is still a lot of football left and it has been a strange year for jokeying for position! By the time you get to my last pick you'll realize most are hypothetical and that I'm just having fun with some wishful thinking. Have a great Turkey Day all and I'll be seeing if my Oklahoma Longhorns show up against TT or if my OK St. ones play:-(

Alabama beats Fla. St. for the Hat Trick, Fla. State comes in way too cocky and Nick just has them nose down and play hard nosed running attack.

Auburn slaps the dog snot out of Ohio St. (I hate these guys and Urban just makes that multiplied by 10)and who better to give him his first Ohio State loss than Gus and Auburn:-)

Missouri takes down Clemson, Tiger fight to the death

Stanford surprises OK St. Cowboys get rode hard and put up wet by a Cardinal:-0

Baylor forgets that loss and flogs the Gamecocks! Spurrier looks like a deer in the headlights by the third quarter

M St. Trojans catch Sparky off guard

Oregon recovers from the "Bear Down" and blows N. Illinois away

The Cheeseheads and Fresno State go head to head right to the final kick

LSU puts the bedonka donk on Big Bowl Bob and sends the Sooners home limping

UCF surprises Louisville and gets them by a field goal at the end of the third Q and they zero out on defense in the fourth

USC beats UCLA by a TD topping off Orgeron's year;-)

Duke smacks down the fighting Irish, Brian Kelly is dismayed by Cutcliffe's Blue Devils

and last but not least (and my personal favorite) John-E Futball is beaten by Rice 47-13 in his most humiliating defeat to date:-0 LOL He could stand a little 101 in humility

Yeah, I'm predicting Fla. St. vs Auburn in the National Championship game IF Aub. can win the SEC Championship.

This sure is getting interesting guys!

And that is a big if.....Missouri may win tonight against the a&m and Missouri will be a great challenge to Auburn.