ALK Design AP12-600 + AP15-6000 Crossover Networks

lotriwer

No need to introduce this networks. If you are into Klipsch sound, this is the best upgrade money can buy. Can be used for for most 3-way Heritage Klipsch speakers or other horn based projects. Perfect for Cornscala builders.
Bought these for my Cornscalas . They are brand new.
Plenty of info on-line:

http://www.alkeng.com/klipsch.html

Selling because of the change in direction. As Al stated on his site: "There will be a price increase on most networks starting with the following batch." Would prefer local pick up.
Avoid long waiting list.

Price drop: $610 shipped to continental USA

post-42402-0-68060000-1384685838_thumb.j

Edited by lotriwer

I forgot to mention, that I am located in Sydney, Australia, so shipping to US could be quite costly.

Where are you located? Then, people can pick them up and save on shipping.

His location is Sydney, Australia, listed a few posts earlier. That is why the shipping is high. However, the 'shipped' price of $610 is less than the latest new price of both on ALK site (AP12-600: $350 plus AP15-6000: $380). I don't know the length of time it takes to receive items from Australia though.

Edited by Fjd

I've shipped to and received from ausiland many times... it's much shorter lead time that one would expect. it's merely the flight time it takes though I suppose it could be sent via a ship.

Edited by Schu