WTB - RC-3 / RC-3 II

jephdood

Must be in EXCELLENT condition. PM me if you've got one, along with a description and asking price. Need it shipped to Auburn, WA (98092). Local, of course, preferred.

Thx.

This guy has his for sale in my area for a while. I bet he will negotiate, not sure about shipping though, would have to ask him.

http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/4127546177.html

Thanks, but I'd rather deal with a fellow forum member than I can trust or buy local than roll the dice with a CL stranger. Very good price though. If I had detailed pics and knew they'd come through on the shipping side of things, I'd snap them up for sure. But....? I dunno.

Craigslist strangers aren't bad. Just talk to em on the phone and feel em out. PayPal. I just bought some rf-63's and rc-64 from a stranger in Chicago. Had a member pick them up for me since the guy didn't wanna ship. Already have the center. Didn't want the towers so sold them to another member, he paypaled me and he is driving to get them at his leisure. I've had lots of craigslist strangers encounters from across the country. Always been good deals.

I have bought and sold dozens of items on CL and have only found one person to be unpleasant. He was being foreclosed on and was selling acoustic panels. Guess he was going through a bad time so I kinda let it slide. I have also warned women who I have bought items from about letting total strangers into their homes.

Just ask Youthman, some of the best deals are on CL.

Ron

• 1 month later...