USB DAC

rockhound

I have one of these for a couple of years now. It really opened up after a little burn-in . They have other models to choose from.

The product was good but needed some technical assistance at the time and was walked through by the help of one of the 2 designers by prompt e-mails from them.:

http://www.amazon.com/Music-Streamer-High-Resolution-Converter/dp/B0038O4UFQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384826618&sr=8-2&keywords=music+streamer+ii+plus

Can anyone recommend a good usb dac? I would like something portable that I can plug into my laptop and then my image ones. Ive read good reviews about the dragonfly but its a little out of my price range. Any recommendations out there?

The dragonfly is your best sounding option for the money. I'd use the headphone jack until you save enough. Look at the FIIO options as well. They have decent build quality for the money. I've used a couple of their iPhone related products that worked well.

I have one of these for a couple of years now. It really opened up after a little burn-in . They have other models to choose from.

The product was good but needed some technical assistance at the time and was walked through by the help of one of the 2 designers by prompt e-mails from them.:

http://www.amazon.com/Music-Streamer-High-Resolution-Converter/dp/B0038O4UFQ/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1384826618&sr=8-2&keywords=music+streamer+ii+plus

Agreed. I still have mine but I didn't mention because he is wanting the ability to go direct to his headphones. Maybe the HRT Headstreamer mobile would work for you... I haven't tried it though.

• 2 weeks later...