A great transaction w/ Willand

philly0116

Would like to say thanks to Bill, aka Willand. I purchased his B&K PT3 series 2 preamp. It came to me in a very timely manner and very well packaged. He answered all my questions about the unit and gave me what I feel was a very fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks, Bill!!

Edited by philly0116

Great post. It's a shame there's not a seller rating area here on our new fangled forum.

Would be nice if on a members profile if they have ever sold anything through the forum there was at least a positive/negative rating of some sort that could be seen.

Would like to say thanks to Bill, aka Willand. I purchased his B&K PT3 series 2 preamp. It came to me in a very timely manner and very well packaged. He answered all my questions about the unit and gave me what I feel was a very fair price. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again! Thanks, Bill!!

Robin,

Thanks for the kind words but I can't take all the credit. As a matter of fact, I can't take any of the credit for the care and packing this time. My good friend Matt had the B&K with him and he always packs like he wants things to arrive at his home, fully intact and unblemished. Thanks Matt for your care and consideration.

I too want to thank Philly for the unwavering decision to purchase and the instant payment. Maybe we can do business again.

As a matter of fact, I currently have an Acurus A100(100w/ch) for sale in the Garage Sale section and I am about to put up for sale an Acurus A100x3(100w/chx3) and an Acurus A250(250w/ch). :D

Bill

Edited by willland

Robin,

Thanks for the kind words but I can't take all the credit. As a matter of fact, I can't take any of the credit for the care and packing this time. My good friend Matt had the B&K with him and he always packs like he wants things to arrive at his home, fully intact and unblemished. Thanks Matt for your care and consideration.

I too want to thank Philly for the unwavering decision to purchase and the instant payment. Maybe we can do business again.

As a matter of fact, I currently have an Acurus A100(100w/ch) for sale in the Garage Sale section and I am about to put up for sale an Acurus A100x3(100w/chx3) and an Acurus A250(250w/ch). :D

Bill

Shoot me a pm regarding the Acurus A100x3, please. :)

Edited by philly0116

I too have had dealings with this Bill guy, and I think he also goes by "Willland", so keep your eye out for either name!

I mean C'mon, who has that many "L's" in his name? ........ tappingfoot.gif

My experience with this "seller" was not the same as yours. eek.gif

I agreed to purchase a Integra DVD/Universal Player from him.

Well...... Before I could even write the check on a Monday, he shipped the item. (Who does that? shrug.gif)

By the time the DVD Player arrived, my check was barely deposited. And Packaging? Ha! This thing was packaged so it could be dropped from a UPS Airplane and not get damaged. How the heck he got 142lbs of Styrofoam into a 31lb box, I'll never know. But the DVD player was as Snug As A Bug In A Rug. I don't think it wiggled a bit in this double boxed package that was more of a solid brick, than a box.

When I finally got the darn thing out of the 73lbs of packaging, what do I find? A brand new set of Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries for the remote control. I mean (again) who does that? scratchheadyellow.gif He also included a downloaded Owners Manual! (Bastard!!!!.... rolling.gif)

I have been using the DVD Player since Sept. 16th and it works flawlessly, just as he described.

So, if anyone asks me about doing business with this Bill or Willland guy, I will warn them.... They will always feel inadequate when it comes to making deals in the Garage Sale Section ....... and Packaging? Forgetaboutit! Bill is a packaging fool with no shame when it comes to packaging material! clap.gif

I rate him 11 out of 10 stars! cheerleaderkid.gif

Thanks Bill (or whatever your name really is (think.gif)) and Philly/Robin for starting this thread. thumbup.gif

I agree that a rating system for Sellers and Buyers would be a good thing.

Dennie drinkingcheers.gif

I too have had dealings with this Bill guy, and I think he also goes by "Willland", so keep your eye out for either name!

Well...... Before I could even write the check on a Monday, he shipped the item. (Who does that? shrug.gif)

By the time the DVD Player arrived, my check was barely deposited. And Packaging? Ha! This thing was packaged so it could be dropped from a UPS Airplane and not get damaged. How the heck he got 142lbs of Styrofoam into a 31lb box, I'll never know. But the DVD player was as Snug As A Bug In A Rug. I don't think it wiggled a bit in this double boxed package that was more of a solid brick, than a box.

When I finally got the darn thing out of the 73lbs of packaging, what do I find? A brand new set of Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries for the remote control. I mean (again) who does that? scratchheadyellow.gif He also included a downloaded Owners Manual! (Bastard!!!!.... rolling.gif)

I have been using the DVD Player since Sept. 16th and it works flawlessly, just as he described.

So, if anyone asks me about doing business with this Bill or Willland guy, I will warn them.... They will always feel inadequate when it comes to making deals in the Garage Sale Section ....... and Packaging? Forgetaboutit! Bill is a packaging fool with no shame when it comes to packaging material! clap.gif

Thanks Bill (or whatever your name really is (think.gif)) and Philly/Robin for starting this thread. thumbup.gif

Dennie,

The check is in the mail. :)

Thanks for the very enthusiastic endorsement. :blush2:

The full name is William Lester Land.

I go by Bill Land

My forum name is Willland.

Any will do.

Edited by willland

Dennie,

The check is in the mail. :)

Thanks for the very enthusiastic endorsement. :blush2:

The full name is William Lester Land.

I go by Bill Land

My forum name is Willland.

Any will do.

Yeah, I was just giving you a bad time. We live near "William Land" Park, here in Sacramento. So, when I wrote the check, it was like I've known you all my life! LOL

Thanks my friend,

Dennie