SVS SB12 plus

botelerc

Yes I did. I have a very capable Hsu sub that digs deeper than the SB12 plus (which I looked into...is a discontinued model rather than the sb12 nsd). The SB12 plus is a compact sub, and although it goes low and is a good performer, I really don't need a second sub and a 3 hour round trip drive around Thanksgiving time doesn't sound appealing to me.

Plus, I was a little ticked off that he didn't stick to his initial price and didn't want to reward questionable behavior.

yeah it is always irritating when the hike the price. if proper research was done before hand he would know a good price on it. he apparently priced it what he thought it was worth. same with the guy i bought my cornwalls from. he received 100+ emails from people within a couple hours and like a hundred more by the time i got there. and im glad he kept his word and held them for me as it was a long drive that i did two days later.