looking

ken5146

ok, i have sold my rf63/64 :( messed up, now i miss them. i am looking for 83/64 or 63/64 or rf711/rc. thanks

I am sorry to hear that, but just can't relate to you and Scrappy and I hope to never be able to relate. :huh::)

I love my 63/64 combo and I hope I never have to part with them.

With that said, where is your location?

Bill

• Moderators

Sorry to hear you had to sell your speakers. I have bought and sold a lot of Klipsch speakers and yet the RF-83 system has always remained. I recently purchased two pair of RF-7ii's and ended up selling one pair so I could keep the RF-83's in the HT.

I have a pair of RS-62's that I'm selling if you are looking for surrounds.

ok, i have sold my rf63/64 :( messed up, now i miss them. i am looking for 83/64 or 63/64 or rf711/rc. thanks

you and me both. i just found a 64 as they are getting really hard to find. 63's will be back in my possession too. i found my stuff fairly quickly with the help of all the forum guys.

yes, after i posted looking, i forgot to post something like for rf series.. well, me and the wife bought some land in north port, but will be 2 more years before w e move. i was talking to the guy in homestead about his speakers, but man thats a long drive. im still thinking about it if i can justify the cost..