looking

ken5146

• Moderators

I started out with the RS-52's with my RF-83 / RC-64 and they sounded great together. The RS-62's just have a bigger sound and slightly more enveloping than the RS-52's. $300 for RS-52's is a good price. I don't think you could go wrong with them.

ok, i have sold my rf63/64 :( messed up, now i miss them. i am looking for 83/64 or 63/64 or rf711/rc. thanks

Theres a guy in Jackson, MS that has a pair of cherry RF-83's and an RF-64. He is very firm at $1500 though. Wont budge. I have his # if your interested. Bit of a drive for you though.

Are you interested in original RF-7's? I have a pair of nice black ones with glass tops and copper floor spikes. They were the rear surround speakers in my HT and it was just overkill. Looking for in walls and moving these RF-7's on to a new home. I'm in Northern IL.

Are you interested in original RF-7's? I have a pair of nice black ones with glass tops and copper floor spikes. They were the rear surround speakers in my HT and it was just overkill. Looking for in walls and moving these RF-7's on to a new home. I'm in Northern IL.

Ken, RF-7s are (most of the time) less expensive than RF-83s. If things fall through with the 83/64 combo, PM capo72 about his asking price. If you go the RF-7 route, then you'd be on the hunt for an RC-7 center to match.

I use RF-7s, RC-7, with RS-52s.....happy for years with no upgrade urge.