Anyone else having these issues?

Rick

Lately, I have been having a few issues with the forum popping up such as:

When I "hover" over someone's username at the bottom of the page, it does not show anything (most of the time, but not always).

Most of the time, I cannot update my own or comment on someone else's "status" until after making several attempts.

When it shows I have received notifications or PMs at the top of the page and click on the icon, it will not show me the message.

I've tried switching internet browsers, and it makes no difference. Is anyone else having these issues?

Edited by Chad
added tag

When it shows I have received notifications or PMs at the top of the page and click on the icon, it will not show me the message.

That only happens for me on the main forum page. If I go into a sub section, I can open it. I've told Chad about this particular issue but it's not fixed yet.

I've had that happen to me once. Not able to troubleshoot why it happens yet, but I have a suspicion what could be the culprit.

I have figured something out. When I first go to the forum and try one of the things I mentioned, they don't work. However, if I click on any topic and then go back to the main page, it works...

Thanks for you hard work Chad!!