Wright Audio Integrated Tube Amps

jvs1670

go with justin, its a new amp built like a tank sounds fantastic and is built by one of the nicest people you will meet, also his amps are IMHO priced below there value

I have had 3 of his amps and still own 1, and they were all great , I just could not keep everything :(

Craig also does some outstanding work, I have had a couple of his examples as well and you could not go wrong there either.....................

Not to badmouth other suggestions but I would be careful buying quicksilver or wright used, I have known people with both those amps that have had issues with used purchases, may have been the previous owners use that caused the problems,

With a foray into tubes you are much better off to look at new proven designs or as mentioned a rehab from someone like Craig, you get a product that is backed up by the builder support and will last for years :D

I own CF-3's and have also been looking into the Wright Lolita, Decware Rachel, and Coincident Dynamo. I heard people have good results with Klipsch and SET's, but i have also heard that Klipsch repond well to more power. I am going to think about the Rouge Sphinx hybrid which is getting very good reviews and maybe have a bit of both worlds.

Bob