Who do I contact?

Mongo171

Even if it's not a priority is should be a 3 minute export out of their accounting system of active dealer accounts, unless they have that idiot Sebelius running their accounting. I'll bet Chad could do it with about 3 keystrokes and really, wouldn't that benefit them to have an accurate list? I know that when I'm trying to find something if there are too many hurdles, I'll just move on to another product or another site.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I already called Klipsch, talked to a couple of people, then got the dreaded infinite ringing. Maybe Amy might know.

I maintain the dealer locator, but it's only as good as the people who inform me to make the changes. Some are better at it than others. I'm not clairvoyant. :)

Let me know the specifics, and I'll look into it.

I already called Klipsch, talked to a couple of people, then got the dreaded infinite ringing. Maybe Amy might know.

I maintain the dealer locator, but it's only as good as the people who inform me to make the changes. Some are better at it than others. I'm not clairvoyant. :)

Let me know the specifics, and I'll look into it.

I was serious when I said that if your accounting department can't give you a purged list in minutes, there's really something wrong so go kick some butt and explain to them how good updated information translates into additional sales and happy customers and work on the clairvoyant thing so I don't have to type as much. :rolleyes:

• Moderators

I was serious when I said that if your accounting department can't give you a purged list in minutes, there's really something wrong so go kick some butt and explain to them how good updated information translates into additional sales and happy customers and work on the clairvoyant thing so I don't have to type as much. :rolleyes:

Accounting has a list of billing locations for our dealers which doesn't always match up to their store locations (let alone if there is more than one store for each account).

There is other criteria for being on the list....and there's also the separation of available product lines at each dealer that needs to be sorted. I wish it was easier. Trust me.

Accounting has a list of billing locations for our dealers which doesn't always match up to their store locations (let alone if there is more than one store for each account).

There is other criteria for being on the list....and there's also the separation of available product lines at each dealer that needs to be sorted. I wish it was easier. Trust me.

If you wanted to, you could delegate the task to us forum members. I for one would be happy to help out. The big box Klipsch dealers would pretty much be 100%, but the smaller ones would need the occasional call, drive-by, or web visit. You have friends scattered to the wind in this forum. Just say the word!

I used to be the editor of the Clubs section for Off-Road.com so I know how difficult it is to keep a list current.

When I was in Vegas, NV, in March of this last year, I went to Master Installers, 2325 Western Ave #4, Las Vegas, NV and the building was empty and for lease. No speakers to lease. I was bummed.