WTB: XW-500D subwoofer

bhendrix

Are you looking for a small sub like in the HD 500 HT? That I have :) and would be willing to sell. It is not super heavy so shipping is an option.

The XW-500d is in an entirely different class than the HD 500. It's only 10" but w/ 500 watts it's hits very hard and clean since it's sealed. Not to mention the finish on it is top notch. It was Klipsch's top of line sub from 2008-2010 and retailed for $1000.

Are you looking for a small sub like in the HD 500 HT? That I have :) and would be willing to sell. It is not super heavy so shipping is an option.

The XW-500d is in an entirely different class than the HD 500. It's only 10" but w/ 500 watts it's hits very hard and clean since it's sealed. Not to mention the finish on it is top notch. It was Klipsch's top of line sub from 2008-2010 and retailed for $1000.
actually it has an rsw-10d, rt-10d, rt-12d above it. They were all built from 2006-2010 till the new sw-xxx started to take over. What a downhill turn spiral that was for their subs IMO. hope the next series resembles the old rsw stuff at a more competitive price.

That is a hoarse of a different color. Thanks for the info.

Thanks, jonnydrama. The sub at Guitar Center is sold. :(

Still looking . . . . .

Sorry to hear that, that seemed like a pretty good deal depending on the condition of the sub, it was hard to tell from the picture. Good luck, I found this one too...not sure where you are located or if they will come down on price or not?

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/ele/4144250915.html

I saw that one, too, but the price is waaaay strong.

I just spoke with the Guitar Center they said it is still available, for some reason it's not showing on their website anymore. They quoted $299 delivered + your local tax. However he sent me some pics and the unit looks a little rougher than you'd probably like.

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking for a sub and was gonna spring for a klipsch but ended up buying an svs pb-1000 direct from svs. Great sub for the money and you can't beat the 45 day risk free in home trial. Free shipping both ways. Give it a try.

Edited by crustywon