McIntosh 1700 SOLD

derrickdj1

I have an excellent McIntosh 1700 integrated amp with phono stage.This receiver/amp is an audio classic. It has tubes in the preamp section and is SS in the rear section. This results in an incredible warm and enveloping sound. Everything works perfectly on the amp and the channel were rebalanced recently. Cosmetically no major defect and based on age a 9.5/10. Price $499.00 I may also sell my Carver M 400 cube amp which is powering the RC 64 or can be used to power a pair of RF 7 speakers since it is 200 watts/ch RMS@ 8 ohms or 500 watts RMS @ 8 ohms in bridge mode. The Carver amp is sold..

Edited by derrickdj1

SOLD CARVER AMPLIFIER.

Holiday bump for the McIntosh Mac 1700. Anyone with a turntable or looking for a nice tuner in addition to a great amplifier will love this amp. This amp has McIntosh power which is the same at 8 or 4 ohms. This is a high current amp that has all the dynamics for Hi Fi listening.

I am in the Chicago area. Shipping is around $45 to most of the CONUS. I am going to put my Mc speaker in another room and make way for my Adcom amp for HT duty. Stick this in a case and you will have a beautiful vintage amp. The tunner and phono section of the amp are very good. I use all digital media and am just not taking full advantage of it's feature.

Edited by derrickdj1